Share This Article
Table of Contents Hide
- How Do You Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Anti-Aging?
- 1. Apple cider vinegar for wrinkles with Glycerin
- 2. Apple cider vinegar for wrinkles with Lemon Juice
- 3. ACV for wrinkles With Baking Soda
- 4. Apple cider vinegar for wrinkles With Turmeric
- 5. Apple Cider Vinegar For Wrinkles with Coconut oil
- 6. Apple cider vinegar for wrinkles with Almonds
- 7. Apple cider vinegar for wrinkles with Honey & Cinnamon
- 8. Apple cider vinegar for wrinkles with Cucumber
- 9. Apple cider vinegar for wrinkles with Onion
Who else likes to have fatigue signs on their face & eyes? Obviously, none of you, and there was a time when we used to think that wrinkles are an aging sign. Nowadays everyone has indulged their selves in busy schedules that cause lack of sleep, unhealthy diets, and lots of stress. Getting wrinkles in the early thirties is not a surprise for everyone.
Different studies and searches have proved that apple cider vinegar is one of the best natural remedies to get rid of facial wrinkles as soon as possible. People who don’t know how these wrinkles and freckles form? Let me tell you UV rays filter penetrate into the skin and damage the facial skin. Sun exposure is the main reason for freckles and wrinkles. In this blog, we have brought some proven uses of apple cider vinegar for face wrinkles. Check it out and do let us know which application of apple cider vinegar you find effective.
How Do You Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Anti-Aging?
This solution has numerous medicinal benefits as well. Let’s have a look at the following feature:
- Its a good source of Vitamin E that transports nutrients into the skin cell.
- Keep the skin hydrated and prevent wrinkles.
- Vinegar reduces the fine lines and gives a glowy and youthful appearance.
- Production of collagen and elastin reduce wrinkles.
- Great source of Vitamin E to prevent fine lines.
1. Apple cider vinegar for wrinkles with Glycerin
For removing fine lines and wrinkles, all you have to do is to mix the equal parts of glycerin and apple cider vinegar. Dip the cotton ball in the mixture and cleanse the face before going to bed. It will give you soft and smooth skin the next day.
2. Apple cider vinegar for wrinkles with Lemon Juice
Lemon itself is a good thing for skin cleansing, exfoliation, and also tighten the skin. Just add 1 tablespoon lemon juice with 3–4 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. Mix well, and apply the mixture evenly on the face. Wash your face with lukewarm water and use moisturizer. Add this to your daily use, you will see visible changes.
3. ACV for wrinkles With Baking Soda
Make a thick paste of 1 tablespoon of baking soda and vinegar. Just scrub this over the affected part. Gently scrub this under-eye area for a few minutes in a circular motion. Wash your face with tap water and don’t forget to moisturize the eye area.
4. Apple cider vinegar for wrinkles With Turmeric
Mix turmeric powder with the vinegar and make a thick paste. 2 tablespoons of vinegar juice and 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder are absolutely fine. Stir well to avoid lumps. Apply this mixture to the affected part and let it dry for just 15-20 minutes. Rinse your face with lukewarm water. For the best results use this mask twice a week.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar For Wrinkles with Coconut oil
Take an equal part of coconut oil with apple cider vinegar and apply this mixture under the eye area and massage gently in a circular motion. Let this mixture overnight on the wrinkled area and if you want the best results within days then apply this daily for the remarkable results.
6. Apple cider vinegar for wrinkles with Almonds
Here you need to soak the almonds overnight. Peel it off and grind to make a fine and thick paste. Mix it with apple cider vinegar and apply to the affected area just for 30 minutes. Rinse with water and see the result. You won’t believe this is your smooth and soft skin.
7. Apple cider vinegar for wrinkles with Honey & Cinnamon
Honey is the best ingredient in your kitchen for age-defying and wrinkle treatment. We have got some super amazing remedies for you where you all have to blend 1 tsp cinnamon powder with 1 tablespoon honey for making a fine paste. Apply this over your face and rub this gently to get a good result. Let it settle for half an hour and then wash your face.
8. Apple cider vinegar for wrinkles with Cucumber
Take out the cucumber seeds and use the rest part of for extracting the juice. Use this juice with a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar. Mix this mixture and apply it over your face. Wait a few minutes until it gets dry. Wash your face with fresh tap water. It works great to get rid of wrinkles. It keeps skin hydrated for the whole day as well.
9. Apple cider vinegar for wrinkles with Onion
Onion act as a lightener because we all know this is full of vitamin C. All you have to do is to mix 1 tablespoon of onion juice and 2 tablespoons of vinegar. Apply it to your face and leave it for 20-25 minutes. Wash your face with lukewarm water. It will defy age wrinkles and dark spots.
These are some amazing face masks of Apple Cider Vinegar for face wrinkles. It can be easily prepared with homemade recipes. Make sure if your skin is sensitive then don’t try anything without asking a dermatologist. Apple cider vinegar keeps your skin germ free and glowy. Try these recipes today and do let us know what mask you find beneficial for wrinkles.