Every girl wants a flawless skin and does various experiments to get rid of several skin related issues. One of the sensitive issues of skin is blackheads. Don’t you think so blackheads is a barrier in your beauty? especially for those girls who are much conscious of their skin. The question is where blackheads come from? These are dark bumps on your face that results from clogged pores not only appear on the nose but also on the chin, arms and on back. A plug results from dead skin cells can be filled by hair follicles and excess oil is produced. This leads to a bump which darkens on exposure to air due to oxidation of sebum.
It has been noticed whenever you go to parlor for facial, your beauty stylist always ask for removing blackheads after facial why they ask? because they know that you are distressed from such black spots on your face expressly on the nose.
Here are some causes for blackheads :
- Hormonal changes in body
- Products contain excessive oil
- Go to sleep with make up
Now we are going to show some tips for removing blackheads that will help you to maintain your skin spotlessly. Here are some tips for removing blackheads from the skin :
Wash your face
It’s a common tip that can be followed by everyone, wash your skin early morning so that the bacteria that pass on from pillow can be killed. Morning cleansing is not enough you should also need face wash or cleansing again at night to remove makeup throughout the day.If you are doing the job outside so you need third time cleansing in order to remove dirt, sweat, and oil.
Exfoliate twice in a week to remove dead skin
The main reason for clogging of pores is the dead skin. We should do scrubbing twice in a week so that dead skin can be removed. First of all, we need three things for exfoliation are a washcloth, cleanser, and a glycolic peel. Make up your mind for scrubbing two times a week. After exfoliation session, your skin needs a moisturizer because skin begins to dry through exfoliation.
Check also: Top Benefits of Night Cream
Apply clay mask
All the dirt will be extracted by using a clay mask. Use a mask for 15 min and rinse face or you can also apply all-night masks as a spot treatment to clear out blemishes. The charcoal mask is another substitute for blackheads. I personally suggest you choose a formula that has clay and numerous moisturizing agents.
Home remedies for blackheads
It is not only used in baking goods or in other home remedies but also in the top of the list to remove whole skin imperfections.
- Apply 2-3 t of baking soda paste and 1 t of water on blackheads and then keep massaging softly for 3-5 min.
- rinse your skin after few minutes
- Repeat this procedure two times a week, until skin is clear.
- Cinnamon :
- Take honey and cinnamon powder.
- Apply a 1-2 t of honey and cinnamon powder before sleeping.
- Repeat this remedy for 10 days for good results.
As a breakfast item, it is not only used in weight loss but also an essential ingredient for your skin when it is combined with other ingredients. Its cleansing features are just what you need to get rid of blackheads.
- take 1-2 t of honey, half cup of tomato juice and 1-2 T of oatmeal and mix these ingredients.
- Massage your face for 10 min and then wash it.
- Regularly use this remedy for 10 days until you see any betterment in your skin.
- Orange peel :
As we know orange is citrus fruit full of vitamins and nutrients which is useful for all types of skin problems especially related to blackheads.
Don’t miss: 10 Amazing Foundations for Acne Prone Skin
A simple tip for blackheads by using of orange is as follows. Orange is good for eliminating blackheads and if you haven’t tried out yet then give a try this
- Dry oranges peel and powder them in the mixer.
- Take 2 t of orange powder, add 3 t of rose water and make a smooth paste.
- Apply mask on affected part of the skin and leaves to dry.
- When mask gets dry, scrub your face with wet hands then rinse your face with cold water.
- If you feel itching you don’t need to worry its just reaction of the mask. Take an ice cube and rub it on your skin for any type of irritation.
Usage of green tea
Green tea is not only a beverage or solution for weight loss but it also plays a significant role in blackheads treatment. Its plentiful sources of antioxidants make it a useful substance for removing blackheads.
- Make a paste of 1t of green tea leaves with water.
- Gently scrub this mask for 5-6 min.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
For Cleansing of Oily Skin & extricating pores
This mask will clean your oily skin and extricate the pores
Turmeric for removal of blackhead
Everyone knows about the benefits of turmeric like it is used in cooking, for healing wounds, for minor burns and above all for skin care treatment. Here is a simple face pack of turmeric
- Take 1t of turmeric powder,2T of mint juice and mix them well
- Apply this face pack for 10 minutes on the affected area
- Once it has dried then wash off with lukewarm water.
How to get rid of blackheads are not hard to solve. You can remove this by following those instructions and tips that I explained to you above. I know everyone wants good looks not only women but also men. So you don’t need to be afraid of these black spots on your face. It will be no more if you follow home remedies or masks which I have shared to you.