Are you thinking about redoing your bathroom? Maybe you’re unsure where to start or don’t have the time or money to do a complete renovation. Well, we’ve got a solution for you: peel and stick wallpaper!
Peel and stick wallpaper is an affordable and easy way to give your bathroom a fresh look. Plus, it’s so easy to install that you can do it yourself in just a few hours. In this article, we’ll show you how to install peel-and-stick wallpaper in your bathroom and give you some ideas for patterns and designs that will make your bathroom look amazing.
Why Choose Peel and Stick Wallpaper?
When it comes time to renovate your bathroom, the options can be endless. You could paint the walls, install tile or paneling, or go for a sleek and modern look with vinyl wallpaper. But if you’re looking for an easy and affordable way to give your bathroom a new look, peel and stick wallpaper is the way to go.
Peel and stick wallpaper is made of fabric backed by a sticky adhesive. It can be installed in minutes without needing messy paste or tools. And if you ever want to change your mind, the wallpaper can be easily removed without damaging the walls.
So if you’re looking for a fast and affordable way to give your bathroom a new look, peel and stick wallpaper is the way to go.
Get the Right Measurement of Your Wall
Before you go out and buy your peel and stick wallpaper, you need to measure the wall. This is important to get the right amount of wallpaper and avoid cutting it down to size.
Measure the height and width of your wall, and then add an extra 1-2 inches to both measurements. This will give you enough room to work with and avoid any mishaps.
Prepare Your Walls for the Peel and Stick Wallpaper
So you’re interested in renovating your bathroom with peel and stick wallpaper along with with mirror styles, are you? Excellent choice! Here are a few tips to help you get started:
1. Start by cleaning your walls. Any dirt, dust, or grease will prevent the wallpaper from sticking.
2. If your walls are newly painted, they must be scorched before applying the wallpaper. Otherwise, the paint may peel off.
3. If your walls have cracks or bumps, you’ll need to fix them before applying the wallpaper.
4. Measure the walls to make sure you have enough wallpaper for the job. You’ll need at least two rolls for a standard bathroom.
Now that you’ve got the basics, it’s time to choose your wallpaper! LoveVsDesign has a massive selection of beautiful designs to choose from. So what are you waiting for? Start renovating!
Tips for Easy Installation of the Peel and Stick Wallpaper
Revamping your bathroom with peel and stick wallpaper is a great way to add personality to your space without breaking the bank. But before you get started, here are a few tips that I’ve picked up along the way:
- Make sure the surface you’re applying wallpaper to is clean and free of dust, dirt, and debris. This will help ensure that the paper sticks properly.
- Measure twice and cut once – cutting too much is better than cutting too much!
- Use a level when installing wallpaper to make sure that the wall is even before you apply your paper
- Start from one corner and work your way across in strips, making sure to smooth out any wrinkles or bubbles as you go
- If you have an extra strip of wallpaper left over, save it so it can be used as a patch should any damage occur.
Following these tips will help ensure your installation process goes smoothly so you can enjoy your new bathroom in no time!
Creative Ways to Use Peel and Stick Wallpaper in the Bathroom
Now that you know how easy it is to install and remove the peel and stick wallpaper, it’s time to get creative. Peel and stick wallpaper can do much more than give your walls a makeover.
For instance, use peel and stick wallpaper for the back of your bathtub to add a bit of color. This will give you more flair than traditional tile but will be easier to maintain! You can also use peel and stick wallpaper for everything from drawer liners to cabinet fronts, so feel free to let your creativity run wild!
If you have a vanity with exposed cabinets, try adding some of our peel and stick wallpapers to the style. Not only will it look great, but it will also help keep the room looking neat and organized. Again, bathroom peel and stick wallpaper are easy to install and remove—so feel free to experiment!
If you’re looking to give your bathroom a quick and easy renovation, peel and stick wallpaper is the way to go. There are many different designs and patterns to choose from, so you’re sure to find one that will fit your style. Plus, it’s easy to add a pop of color or pattern to your bathroom without doing a ton of work.