We would love for you to write for us! Fashion and beauty writers and guest bloggers are welcome to contribute to our site alongside our full-time professional fashion writers. Writing for our site allows you to share your knowledge with our fast-growing community by exchange experience and tips. If you have any questions about writing for us, please feel free to contact us! We love receiving feedback and want to find ways to work with you that benefit us both.
What We’re Looking For:
We’re always looking for new authors. We welcome individual bloggers to contribute high-quality content to unice.com.
Love writing about Fashion? We’re looking for people to contribute guest posts to the Vogue Freaks blog and share their love for all things Fashion.
We are always looking for talented writers and gladly accept guest posts from bloggers. If you think you have a great topic that would interest our audience, we’d love to hear from you. Have a look at our guidelines below before submitting.
– Content Idea: Please pitch your content ideas to us before you write the actual article. Give us 2-3 article titles that you would like to write about and our editors will choose the one that is most suitable for our audience.
– Original Article: Please only submit original, non-plagiarized posts to voguefreaks.com. We do not allow posts that have already been published or submitted anywhere else online (personal blogs and social media included) or that you plan to distribute to other websites. Please do NOT send us any advertorials or articles that promote a specific brand or product.
– Topics: The topic must be directly related to HAIR. We are currently accepting guest post submissions in the following categories: fashion, beauty, model, trends,tips&tricks, etc.
– Recommended Article Length: 800 – 2000 words.
– Formatting: Provide a clear takeaway or learning for readers. Use headings, subheadings and numbered lists/bullets to structure your writing.
– Linking out: Include facts, research, sources or personal anecdotes to substantiate your insights, information and arguments (with external links, when appropriate). We do not allow links to commercial websites within guest posts.
– Internal Linking: Link to voguefreaks’s articles as much as possible when appropriate.
– Short Paragraphs: Use short paragraphs, no more than 3-4 sentences per paragraph.
– Multimedia: If the images being used are under a certain license, then you should give it an Image credit by linking it to the source.
– Editorial Rights: We reserve the right to edit articles for clarity, length, etc. You acknowledge that you accept any form of editing that might occur on behalf of the editorial team.
Benefits For Contributors:
· Increase Reputation. Our Official Website has high traffic. Get your Name and your Bio on the Vogue Freaks blog.
· Links out to your personal blog and/or social media accounts.
How To Submit:
We consider all our contributors a part of our virtual family. As such, we would like to know a few things about you before you embark on this journey with us. Please give us a short author bio of 60 words or less and send us 3-5 links to some previously published articles(not mandatory, but it will increase your chances of getting approval).
If your application is accepted, you will hear back from us within 1 week. One of our editors will respond and send you further instructions.
Please note that sending your article does NOT guarantee publication.