Ladies with curly or wavy hair always wish to have straight hair. It is possible these days with multiple techniques that are available at the salon only. You may have seen many ladies rushing to the salon for several alternatives to get their favorite style. Straight hair is pretty much convenient for everyone but chemical straighteners are harmful to hair and you would come up with numerous hair issues. In this blog, we are going to let you know how hair straightening at home naturally possible for everyone. Stick to this blog to know useful tricks that you can do easily at home.
Brush your wet hair
Once you have done with hair wash, continue brushing your wet hair until it gets dry. Brush each section for few seconds to straighten hair. Keep doing this either in front of a fan but constant brushing is required for this for hair straightening at home naturally.
Tighten Wet hair
First, you need to do is divide wet hair from the center. Comb the left side first and then wrap all back of your head with bobby pins. Now its turn of right side so brush it in the same way and then pin it carefully. Wrap silk scarf to get rid of frizz easily.
Roll Your Hair
One more thing you can do with your hair is to roll your hair with rollers. Secure roller tightly against your head. Let it dry completely because it is important to note that little bit moisture will return a wave or curl in your hair.
Use Hairbands Overnight
Divide wet hair into one or low ponytails. Tighten up hair with elastic bands and then do the same with a lower ponytail and hold it together. Keep it in mind that elastic bands must be loose enough so it doesn’t leave any hair mark on hair.
For those who want straight hair religiously, they would definitely love this trick. Let me tell you this one may not be ideal for stubborn wavy hair. Make a ponytail of damp hair and twist it around to make a bun and secure it with elastic bands.
Check also: Latest Hairstyles for Girls to Flaunt Everyday
DIY Masks For Hair Straightening At Home Naturally
There are numerous options available at your home to make a natural straightening mask. Here we have got some recipes for you. Try out these recipes and do let us know how it works:
- Take 2 eggs and 1 part of olive oil. All you have to do is to mix everything together thoroughly and apply it on the head. Rinse it off after an hour.
- Milk is one of the excellent natural straighteners which is rich in protein. Stir milk with two tablespoons of honey and then add crushed strawberries. Apply this on hair and wrap a towel around. Stay this on your head till 2-3 hours and then wash it off with fresh water
- You won’t find anything best than aloe vera. It promotes hair growth and keeps hair fresh and smooth. Mix a half cup of aloe vera with a half cup of warm oil. Apply this mask to your hair. Wash it off after 30 minutes.
- Massage warm castor oil in hair and wrap damp towel. Keep this for 30 minutes. Wash hair with a gentle shampoo to get the best result.
- Vinegar adds sleekness to hair and after rinsing this with conditioner. Add few drops vinegar in a mug of cold water. So rinse hair after conditioning with this.
- How many of you know lemon is natural straightener? Mix it with coconut milk and apply this fine mixture on every strand of hair. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Take 2 bananas and 2 tablespoons of honey, olive oil and mash this into a fine paste. Coat hair with this mask and wrap your hair with a shower cap or towel. Keep this mixture on the head for a half hour and then wash it off.
- Take an equal part of papaya and banana and then mash this together to get a lump-free paste. Apply this on your scalp and let it dry for 45 minutes. Use a mild shampoo and wash it off with running water.
- Take 2 tbsp of Apple cider vinegar with 1 cup of water. Rinse your hair finally with this diluted mixture after conditioning and shampooing. Avoid rinsing after this. Try this once in a week only.
- Mix 1 cup of milk and pour this into a spray bottle. Leave this milk in hair for half an hour and rinse this with cool water.
These are useful tips for hair straightening at home naturally. Use these methods and get straight hair easily. Don’t forget to try these hair masks once a week for the best results. Now you don’t need to go to salons for heavy chemical treatments. Try these methods and do let us know which trick turn your curly hair into sleek and straight style.